Ceramides: help to give your pet’s coat greater resistance and solidity, making it soft and shiny. Ceramides are the largest polar lipid class of the epidermis and play a major role in the regulation of the epidermal barrier, particularly in dry skins where ceramide concentrations are reduced.
Sunflower oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which contain anti-inflammatory properties. It contains linoleic acid, an important fatty acid that is used by skin cells to produce ceramides, a moisturizing agent. Sunflower oil with its airy texture and smooth flavor leave the hair soft with a beautiful shine.
- Restore skin’s barrier function
- Prevent skin from losing water, thus improving its hydration and elasticity
- Repair and balance skin’s hydro-lipid mantle
- Keep the skin healthier for longer
- Fight, prevent and improve skin conditions such as sensitive and/or irritated skin